Eid ul adha wishes || eid ul adha best wishes 2019 .

 What is Eid ul Adha and why it celebrated. 

First of all Happy Eid Ul Adha 2019 Mubrark from me i wash you remain happy always.
Eid ul Adhad is a special festival and event for Muslims and Muslims celebrate it due to memorable or remember of   prophet Ibrahim and her son sacrifice.In this special event almost every Muslim give one animal in the way of Allah. After the slaughter Muslims share her meets in others Muslims due to the order of Allah.
eid ul adha wishes


Why Muslims Wish another in this event.

In this event first of  all the Muslim goes to Mosque and then perform the Prayer and after finishing the prayer every Muslim wish to other Muslims and women and family's also saying wishes to her family and other women's that is the tradition of the Muslim.

Eid ul Adha Wishes for father || Dad.

Father is name of pleasure and placidity first of all every son and Daugherty or wife does wish her father.

  1. My dad are my life please remain always in above of my head .
  2. Love u so much dad wish you happy eid mubrark
  3. When i was child then you remain above in my head as a cloud and i remian save from the rays of the hot sun
  4. I learned everything from you and now i am in this position due to your's struggle otherwise i was lazy and waste in this hard life love you dad
  5. If i am educated now all the created goes to my father who always remain without her desire and fulfill my desires for my education and that's why now i am a good person in this word
  6. My wish is even take my life to my dad because i was only a body and you build me a human and now if i am successful in world that is due to your's hand who was in my back
  7.   When i was goes in the wrong way then only you who understand me that is wrong way my father are my life
  8. i wish my all family connected one another and my dad remain the head of my family happy Eid mubrark
  9. Father is the name of love i wish may u live long and even my life become your life.
  10. I know u are my father but i want tell tou something in this special event you are also my life

eid Mubarak wishes

Eid Ul Adha Wishes for Mom || Mother

  • My mom is my life and my heaven also is in my mother foot Happy Eid mubrark
  • It's a great blessing to have a wonderful woman like you as my mother.
  • I am very lucky because u are my mom and due to your's prayer i reach in this place.
  • Mom i am so lucky because u are my mom i love u happy Eid mubrark
  • i wash you remain always happy because your smiles give me a strong power to achieve my aim
  • My wish in the day of judgment my all goodness are goes in your acts.
  • You are my mom and also my Paradise happy Eid ul adha Mubrark
  • I know how mush u feel pain when i was in your stomach now i want gave you all the happiness in this life
  • My family is connected together because of you and my mom is a bridge between me and my all the relatives


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ramzan Mubarak Status for Whatsapp,Facebook and Instagram 2019.

Best ways to write valuable Blog content: 4 year experience.